Sunday, September 09, 2007

Lynn Canyon on 09/09/07

My good friend and I took a brief walk along the trails at Lynn Canyon on the North Shore in Vancouver today. (Don't forget that you can view the full size version of each image by clicking on it.)


This is William crossing the suspension bridge over the canyon. The bridge was loaded with people crossing and I couldn't wait to get across. Scared? Who me?


I was absolutely fascinated with the quality of light along the trail. Truly the photos don't do it justice.


Unfortunately there is nothing to put the "A" tree trunk in the photo into perspective, but just before I snapped this one, I woman had been standing in the center of it.


This beautiful crystal clear water way was singing and sparkling and dancing over the rocks.


Again...the quality of light caught my interest. How beautiful was the sunshine filtering between the trees to highlight areas of light and shadow.

What a magnificant hideaway here in the center of the city. And the best part...free and open to the exploration of anyone with the courage to brave the swinging bridge. I'm so grateful my friend took me.

No comments: